Learning Outcomes — Mathematics
- Ability to correctly solve a wide variety of problems using both basic mathematics skills and advanced mathematical techniques and to apply these techniques to other disciplines.
- Ability to reason and think in abstract terms, construct correct and coherent proofs, and recognize valid mathematical arguments.
- Ability to communicate mathematics clearly both in written and verbal forms.
- Ability to draw connections among mathematical branches and related disciplines.
- Ability to represent and utilize mathematical concepts in various ways.
- Facility with technology to deepen mathematical understanding and to enhance problem solving skills.