Learning Outcomes — Health Science
- Understand and apply knowledge of the concepts of cell biology, heredity, human anatomy and physiology, and biochemistry, energy and organization in humans and other animals.
- Understand and apply knowledge of the interactions among science, technology, and society.
- Understand and apply knowledge of biological science as inquiry.
- Understand and apply knowledge of experimental design and the accepted research practices, tools, and technologies of biologists.
- Research, interpret, prepare, and formally communicate scientific information in oral, written, and electronic formats.
- Understand knowledge of the concepts of chemistry, physics, and math as they apply to health the sciences.