Freshman Year RegistrationAll first-year students must meet with an academic advisor in the Crouse Center for Student Success in order to register for classes. To schedule a registration appointment, please contact the Crouse Center for Student Success at 630-844-6870. After scheduling your appointment, please use the resources below to prepare for the meeting and to plan your courses for the semester.
- Freshman Advising Workshop Presentation
- Sample Academic Evaluation
- Instructions for Viewing Your Academic Evaluation
- Instructions for Searching for Courses
The following forms MUST be completed prior to your advising appointment:
- Registration Form: Fill out the top portion with as much information as possible.
- Advising Worksheet: Fill out with first and second course choices; use WebAdvisor to make sure your choices are open, your classes do not overlap, and you have completed all prerequisites.
- Tuition/Fees Payment Agreement Form: Fill out the top portion; sign and date the bottom.