MSA Program Admission
Aurora University's MSA program accepts students from all academic backgrounds and an undergraduate degree in accounting is not required. If you have a bachelor's degree in a field other than accounting, you will be required to take foundational courses to complete the program. You may enter the program in any of five modules during the calendar year.
- A completed Graduate Application for Admission
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college and/or university (minimum 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale). Students with a GPA of less than 3.0 will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Transcripts (official, sealed in envelope) from all prior college and/or university credit. Aurora University accepts official electronic transcripts at AU-ETranscripts@aurora.edu.
- A professional resume
- Two (2) letters of recommendation. Please seek persons who are acquainted with your professional or academic abilities.
- An interview with the program director or designee