This is an exciting and historic time for AU as we transform the south side of campus with the John C. Dunham STEM Partnership School, the new Welcome Center and an expanded parking lot G. Your patience, understanding and flexibility during this process will be appreciated.
Live Construction Video
View live video feeds of the John C. Dunham STEM Partnership School and Hill Welcome Center and Schingoethe Museum construction projects.
Campus Parking Modifications, 2013-2014 Academic Year
- Designated overnight parking lots are Lot “D” (north of Vago Field), Lot “F” (retention lot south of Vago Field) and Lot "J" (Southlawn Place). If you plan on leaving your vehicle on campus overnight, you must park in one of the designated lots. Violators will be ticketed.
- You must have a permit to park in a university parking lot. Permits can be obtained at the Campus Public Safety, located at 1408 Southlawn Pl.
- Drive slowly on campus and the surrounding streets for safety.
- Comply with on-street parking regulations. The City of Aurora enforces parking violations on the public streets and will ticket vehicles violating parking restrictions.
Work Recently Completed
- Installed and connected underground storage vault
- Continued sidewalk and landscape restoration work
- Planted all Greenspire Linden allée tress
- Continued interior painting and trimwork
- Completed porcelain tile floor and began hardwood floor installation
- Continued exterior grading and began paver work
- Fine grade and complete landscaping for the season
- Begin landscaping and courtyard pavers
- Complete hardwood floor installation
- Complete sidewalks
- Continue millwork installation
- Install kitchen equipment and plumbing fixtures
Click the image to enlarge the south campus expansion map.
Logistical and Safety Awareness
- Adhere to posted construction signage
- Do not wander through areas with active construction work
- Please watch for trucks entering and leaving the roadways
- Avoid Calumet Ave if possible
Contact Jeff Cali, Assistant Vice President for Administration, at 630-844-6850 or firstname.lastname@example.org.