This is an exciting and historic time for AU as we transform the south side of campus with the John C. Dunham STEM Partnership School, the new Welcome Center and an expanded parking lot G. Your patience, understanding and flexibility during this process will be appreciated.
Live Construction Video
View live video feeds of the John C. Dunham STEM Partnership School and Hill Welcome Center and Schingoethe Museum construction projects.
Campus Parking Modifications, 2013-2104 Academic Year
- Designated overnight parking lots are Lot “D” (north of Vago Field) and Lot “F” (retention lot south of Vago Field). If you plan on leaving your vehicle on campus overnight, you must park in one of the designated lots. Violators will be ticketed.
- You must have a permit to park in a university parking lot. Permits can be obtained at the Campus Public Safety, located at 1408 Southlawn Pl.
- Please do not drive to the CPS facility. Construction in the area is resulting in considerable congestion on Southlawn Pl. You can park in Lot “F,” or another lot, and walk to the CPS building to obtain your permit or school ID.
- Drive slowly on campus and the surrounding streets for safety.
- Comply with on-street parking regulations. The City of Aurora enforces parking violations on the public streets and will ticket vehicles violating parking restrictions.
Work Recently Completed
- Completed John C. Dunham STEM Partnership School
- Completed paving and commenced landscaping for Lot E
- Completed grading and commenced curb work for Lot J
- Completed paving and continued lighting and landscaping work on University Parkway
- Completed roof, painted walls and continued ceiling grid work in Welcome Center
- Continued site utility work, including sewer and watermain, in Welcome Center
- Complete landscaping and site lighting for Lot E
- Complete curbs, install paver parking stalls and continue landscaping for Lot J
- Complete street lighting and landscaping on University Parkway
- Install ceilings and mechanical trim and begin flooring in Welcome Center
- Complete site utility work, final grading, paving and landscaping for Welcome Center
Click the image to enlarge the south campus expansion map.
Logistical and Safety Awareness
- Adhere to posted construction signage
- Do not wander through areas with active construction work
- Please watch for trucks entering and leaving the roadways
- Avoid Calumet Ave if possible
Contact Jeff Cali, Assistant Vice President for Administration, at 630-844-6850 or email@example.com.