Everything that we do is about empowering you to succeed. At AU, you'll find advisors, counselors and staff who are dedicated to helping you chart your future, ensuring your health and safety and assisting you with your academic and extracurricular experiences.
- Crouse Center for Student Success: Your academic advisor will help you choose your courses, select or change a major and discuss your career and personal goals.
- Spartan Shop Bookstore: Purchase your textbooks, supplies and gear, rent digital books and textbooks and purchase software.
- Career Services: Our Career Services advisors will assist you in finding jobs and internships, honing your resume and cover letter and learning tips for successful interviewing
- Student Employment: Find on- and off-campus employment and federal work study opportunities.
- Center for Teaching & Learning: Meet with a professional or peer tutor, participate in group study sessions and learn study skills
- Disability Resource Office: The DRO ensures that disabled students have equitable access and participation in the university’s curriculum, services and activities. Contact the DRO to discuss testing adjustments, classroom modifications, course materials in an accessible format or access to assistive technology.
- Center for Adult and Graduate Studies: Your recruiter can provide information on graduate programs, assistance during the admission process, personalized academic advising and success strategies for adult students.
- Campus Public Safety: Our uniformed officers ensure the safety and security of the AU community. In case of an emergency, dial x555 from a campus phone or 911.
- Wellness Center: Our staff provides college-specific nursing care when you are ill and promotes health, wellness and preventive care.
- Counseling Center: Our professional counselors are here to help you cope with emotional, social or psychological concerns that you may experience during your college years