First-Year RegistrationUntil students have successfully completed at least 15 credit hours of coursework at AU, they must meet with an academic advisor in the Crouse Center for Student Success in order to register for classes. To schedule a registration appointment, please contact the Crouse Center for Student Success at 630-844-6870. After scheduling your appointment, please use the resources below to prepare for the meeting and to plan your courses for the semester.
- First-Year Advising Workshop Presentation
- Instructions for Viewing Your Academic Evaluation
- Instructions for Searching for Courses
The following forms MUST be completed prior to your advising appointment:
- Registration Form: Fill out the top portion with as much information as possible.
- Advising Worksheet: Fill out with first and second course choices; use WebAdvisor to make sure your choices are open, your classes do not overlap, and you have completed all prerequisites.
- Tuition/Fees Payment Agreement Form: Fill out the top portion; sign and date the bottom.