- » Calendar of Events
- » Student Activities
- » Housing and Residence Life
- » Wackerlin Center for Faith and Action
- » Crouse Center for Advising
- » Bookstore
- » Career Services
- » Dining Services
- » Center for Teaching and Learning
- » Disability Resource Office
- » Center for Adult and Graduate Studies
- » Campus Public Safety
- » 2011-2012 Flu Season
- » Services
- » Emergency and After-Hours Care
- » Health and Immunization Records
- » Forms
- » Community Health Resources
- » Wellness Promotion
- » Toolbox
- » Counseling Services
- » Information Technology Services
- » Mail Center
- » Copy Center
Have you ever wondered how many steps you take each day?
Tracking steps is a great movement motivator!
Pedometers are available to students for free rental from the Wellness Center on a week to week basis.
Stop in to arrange.
For more information about starting a walking program, recommendations for number of steps to walk in a day,
and sample walking plans
Please visit the following web pages: