- » Calendar of Events
- » Student Activities
- » Housing and Residence Life
- » Wackerlin Center for Faith and Action
- » Crouse Center for Advising
- » Bookstore
- » Career Services
- » Dining Services
- » Center for Teaching and Learning
- » Disability Resource Office
- » Center for Adult and Graduate Studies
- » Campus Public Safety
- » 2011-2012 Flu Season
- » Services
- » Emergency and After-Hours Care
- » Health and Immunization Records
- » Forms
- » Community Health Resources
- » Wellness Promotion
- » Toolbox
- » Counseling Services
- » Information Technology Services
- » Mail Center
- » Copy Center
Walk this way!
Want to know how many calories you burn on your walk around campus?
Or maybe you’re curious about walking routes near AU?
With easy-to-use features, Mapwalk-an online mapping tool-is a fun, simple way to create walking routes anywhere you go. Plug in a starting location and plot your course, or select one of the walking routes already created near AU. In addition, Mapwalk will even calculate distance, pace, calories burned and completion time based on your initial online settings, helping you to set goals, chart your progress and stay on track.
Get started now at:Aurora University Welness Center Mapwalk