(Provided by VNA of Fox Valley)
This season, protect yourself and those around you by getting a flu vaccine.
Vaccination Clinic (two clinics will be held this year):
Tuesday, September 30, 2014 from 11:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m. UBH (Alumni Hall)
Wednesday, October 15, 2014 from 5:00-6:30 p.m. in UBH South (Alumni Hall)
Available Vaccines (cost to be announced in August):
Tetanus, Diphtheria, Pertussis (Tdap)
Payment is required day of clinic and may be paid by cash, check (made to VNA of Fox Valley), or Medicare Part B
- No appointment required (however, please be aware that the first hour of the clinic tends to be the busiest)
- Must pass a screening before receiving any vaccines
- Flu shots will be provided to any person, 6 months or older, who pass the screening process
- A person must be between 11-64 years of age to receive the Tdap shot
- It is recommended that persons 65 and older get a pneumonia shot and under 65 with certain medical conditions. It must be at least five years since your last pneumonia shot. You will need a physician not to receive a second pneumonia shot.
- Pregnant women must present a physician note prior to receiving flu vaccine
- No insurance or HMOs accepted - a receipt will be given for you to submit if you so choose
- Vaccination clinic will be held as scheduled, unless vaccine availability becomes limited