Adjunct Faculty - Graphic Design and/or Media Production
Aurora University is an independent, comprehensive institution founded in 1893 offering bachelor's, master's, and doctoral degrees. Our two campuses are located in Aurora, Illinois and on the shores of Geneva Lake in Wisconsin. Additionally, we have an Educational Center in Woodstock, Illinois. We seek people passionately involved in the educational process who will help us realize our vision.
Aurora University is looking for qualified adjuncts to teach a number of courses in graphic design and/or audio/visual media production. Candidates able to teach in the areas of visual communication, digital design, interactive media, broadcast production, screen writing and cinema production, and/or film studies are in particular heed. Course we will be taught on the AU campus, Woodstock Center/Adult Degree Completion Program, and online include:
- Visual Communication (undergraduate, freshmen/sophomore level)-requires ability to teach Adobe CS.
- Digital Design (Undergraduate, junior level) - requires ability to teach Adobe CS.
- Interactive Media (undergraduate, junior level) - requires ability to teach Adobe CS.
- Broadcast Production (junior level) - audio/video production skills.
- Screenwriting & Cinema Production (junior level) - audio/video production skills.
Please email resume or curriculum vitae, plus cover letter stating the specific areas you are interested in teaching to:
Aurora University is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to becoming a model university of the twenty-first century. Toward this effort we are determined to have a faculty, staff, and student body reflecting the cultural demographics of the greater Chicago area.