Aurora University is an independent, comprehensive institution founded in 1893 offering bachelor's, master's, and doctoral degrees. Our two campuses are located in Aurora, Illinois and on the shores of Geneva Lake in Wisconsin. Additionally, we have an Educational Center in Woodstock, Illinois. We seek people passionately involved in the educational process who will help us realize our vision.
Aurora University is looking for qualified adjunct faculty to teach undergraduate and graduate courses in the Bilingual/ESL Endorsement program – day, evening or online classes.
Under the direction of the Bilingual/ESL program chair, adjunct faculty will:
- Manage syllabus materials
- Facilitate class instruction in accordance to learning objectives
- Evaluate student performance on Moodle and/or LiveText
- Participate in face-to-face and/or virtual meetings and professional development sessions
- Master’s or Doctorate degree in Bilingual/ESL Education, Elementary Education, Educational Leadership, Curriculum & Instruction or related field
- Bilingual and/or ESL endorsement
- Experience teaching at the PK-12 level
Please email resume or curriculum vitae, plus cover letter stating the specific areas you are interested in teaching to:
Aurora University is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to becoming a model university of the twenty-first century. Toward this effort we are determined to have a faculty, staff, and student body reflecting the cultural demographics of the greater Chicago area.