Congratulations! You’ve been accepted to Aurora University!
Take the next step toward transforming your life at AU:
• Make your deposit: Secure your spot in your courses by making your tuition deposit.
• Plan your finances: Complete the FAFSA and contact the Office of Financial Aid to help you navigate the financial aid process.
• Contact your admission representative: Schedule a meeting with your admission representative to determine how your credits from your previous coursework will be transferred to AU.
• Attend transfer student orientation: You will receive information in the mail about orientation.
• Register for classes: Schedule your appointment with your academic advisor to register for classes by calling 630-844-6870.
• Explore housing options: Secure your spot in one of our residence halls by completing a housing contract and making your deposit, or work with our Office of Off-Campus Housing to find a place near campus.
Still deciding?• Talk to your admission representative: We can answer all of your questions and help you decide if AU is the perfect fit. Contact the Office of Admission at 800-742-5281, 630-844-5533 or email@example.com.
• Connect with admitted students: Join our Facebook group to connect with other students who are making their college decisions.
• Visit campus: Schedule a tour or attend an upcoming open house to explore campus, meet our faculty and students, and learn more about our academic programs.