Congratulations! You’ve been accepted to Aurora University!
Take the next step toward transforming your life at AU:
• Make your deposit: Secure your spot in your courses by making your tuition deposit.
• Plan your finances: Complete the FAFSA and contact the Office of Financial Aid to help you navigate the financial aid process.
• Contact your admission representative: Schedule a meeting with your admission representative to determine how your credits from your previous coursework will be transferred to AU.
• Attend transfer student orientation: You will receive information in the mail about orientation.
• Register for classes: Schedule your appointment with your academic advisor to register for classes by calling 630-844-6870.
• Explore housing options: Secure your spot in one of our residence halls by completing a housing contract and making your deposit, or work with our Office of Off-Campus Housing to find a place near campus.
Still deciding?• Talk to your admission representative: We can answer all of your questions and help you decide if AU is the perfect fit. Contact the Office of Admission at 800-742-5281, 630-844-5533 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Connect with admitted students: Join our Facebook group to connect with other students who are making their college decisions.
• Visit campus: Schedule a tour or attend an upcoming open house to explore campus, meet our faculty and students, and learn more about our academic programs.
Open House and Visit Days
Office of Admission and Financial AidEckhart Hall 201
347 S. Gladstone Ave.
Aurora, IL 60506