In our master’s-level and doctoral programs, you’ll take advantage of:
- Courses offered year-round, many in eight-week modules, in full- or part-time formats
- Small classes with expert faculty who have valuable experience as professional practitioners
- Personalized advising to guide you throughout your academic experience and to help you on your career path
- An affordable private education with financial aid, deferred billing and payment plans available
- Convenient evening, weekend and online class options
Take the Next Step
Admission requirements vary by academic program. Please refer to the specific degree webpage for more information on applying.