- Familiarity with major concepts, theoretical perspectives and empirical findings in political science.
- Ability to demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills.
- Understanding of basic research skills and ability to apply analytical and research skills required for a professional career or a post baccalaureate education.
- Ability to critically think and skeptically inquire in problem solving.
- Understanding of the concept of citizenship it all of its realms: local, state, federal and global.
Open House and Visit Days