- Identify core concepts of marketing and the role of marketing in business and society.
- Knowledge of social, legal, ethical and technological forces on marketing decision-making.
- Appreciation for the global nature of marketing and appropriate measures to operate effectively in international settings.
- Ability to develop marketing strategies based on product, price, place and promotion objectives.
- Ability to create an integrated marketing communications plan which includes promotional strategies and measures of effectiveness.
- Ability to communicate the unique marketing mixes and selling propositions for specific product offerings.
- Ability to construct written sales plans and a professional interactive oral sales presentation.
- Ability to formulate marketing strategies that incorporate psychological and sociological factors which influence consumers.
- Ability to collect, process, and analyze consumer data to make informed marketing decisions
- Ability to analyze marketing problems and provide solutions based on a critical examination of marketing information.
- Ability to apply knowledge and skills to real-world experiences in an internship. Note: Specific outcomes will vary by assigned internship experience.
Open House and Visit Days
No events scheduled at this time.