Learning Outcomes — Elementary Education
- Ability to create an environment that supports every child's growth and learning.
- Ability to create instructional opportunities that meet the needs of diverse students based on the cultural, developmental, and language needs of the student.
- Proficiency in all the content areas they will teach- English language arts, science, mathematics, social studies, the arts, health and physical education.
- Ability to foster active inquiry, collaboration, critical thinking skills and supportive interaction in the elementary classroom.
- Ability to create and use assessments to plan, evaluate and strengthen instruction.
- Ability to reflect on and evaluate the effects of their professional decisions and actions.
- Ability to create positive collaborative relationships with families, colleagues, and agencies in the larger community to promote the intellectual, social, emotional, physical growth and well-being of all children.