Upon completing the Business Administration degree, students will demonstrate mastery of the following learning outcomes:
- Students will learn to effectively communicate in the context of business (oral and written communication)
- Students will learn to collaborate in a business environment
- Students will learn to use data to engage in effective decision-making in a business
- Students will learn to act ethically in businesses
- Students will demonstrate a mastery of the core functional areas of business including accounting, economics/finance, marketing, management, planning & strategy.
- Students will learn to apply best practices of business administration in the functional areas of business.