Aurora University biology students will:
- Understand and apply knowledge of the concepts of cell biology, heredity, biological evolution and diversity, ecology, anatomy and physiology, biochemistry, and matter, energy and organization in living systems.
- Understand and apply knowledge of the interactions among science, technology, and society.
- Understand and apply knowledge of biological science as inquiry. Understand and apply knowledge of experimental design and the accepted research practices, tools, and technologies of biologists.
- Research, interpret, prepare, and formally communicate scientific information in oral, written, and electronic formats.
- Understand knowledge of the concepts of chemistry, physics, and math as they apply to the biological sciences.