These requirements will apply to students enrolling at AU in the 2017-2018 academic year. Current students can find the requirements that apply to them by consulting the relevant academic catalog.
Required Business Foundation Courses: 24 semester hours
- BUS4990 Strategy and Business Planning (4)
- ECN2030 Principles of Economics (4)
- FIN3400 Principles of Finance (4)
- MTH2320 General Statistics (4)
- PHL3200 Business Ethics (4)
Required Discipline Courses: 34 semester hours
- ACC2010 Principles of Financial Accounting (4)
- ACC2020 Principles of Managerial Accounting (4)
- ACC3110 Intermediate Accounting I (4)
- ACC3120 Intermediate Accounting II (4)
- ACC3210 Cost Accounting (4)
- ACC3310 Federal and State Taxation of Individuals (4)
- ACC4140 Advanced Accounting (4)
- ACC4410 Auditing (4) junior or senior year and is not required for Adult Degree Completion students.
Select one of the following required high impact accounting experiences:
- ACC3810 Special Topics in Accounting (2-4)*
- ACC3940 Accounting Internship (2-4)*
- BUS3880 Travel Study (2-4)*
- Accounting Research Project (2-4)*
*NOTE: All the high impact accounting experiences require prior departmental approval to meet this degree requirement. The internship/research project must be completed during the junior or senior year.