- Understanding of canonical works of literature written in English.
- Understanding of works of literature from outside the Anglo-American canon.
- Understanding of the structures and uses of the English language.
- Compose successful expository, interpretive, argumentative, and research-based writing specific to the discipline of English.
- Understanding of the role that literary criticism and critical theory play in the understanding of literature and in the discipline of English.
Open House and Visit Days