To be admitted into the Master of Business Administration program, you should:
- Hold a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Possess a minimum GPA of 2.75 on a 4.0 scale
We accept applications to the program on an ongoing basis, year-round. To apply for admission, you must:
- Complete the online application for admission.
- Submit three letters of recommendation from persons able to attest to your academic and/or professional potential. Letters may be sent directly from the person writing the recommendation.
- Submit official, sealed transcripts from all prior undergraudate and graduate institutions attended. AU fully recognizes official electronic transcripts when sent directly from a college or university to Aurora University using the address: AU-Etranscripts@aurora.edu
- Schedule an interview with the program director
The Center for Adult and Graduate Studies
347 S. Gladstone Avenue
Aurora, IL 60506-4892