We are not currently accepting new applications for this program. Please contact the Center for Adult and Graduate Studies at 630-947-8955 for additional information.
MSDMA Program Admission
Aurora University's program accepts students from all academic backgrounds and an undergraduate degree in business is not required. The program is designed for the working professional and coursework draws on your prior professional and academic experiences. There are no prerequisite courses required for admission to the MSDMA program. In the interest of ensuring your success, the Chair of the Graduate Business Programs, or his designee, may require limited foundational business courses if your academic and experiential background suggests that you would benefit from such preparation. Decisions about required foundational business courses are made collaboratively with you and are based on a review of academic transcripts, professional experience and the results of a personal interview. You may enter the program in any of five modules during the calendar year.
- A completed Graduate Application for Admission
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college and/or university (minimum 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale). Students with a GPA of less than 3.0 will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Transcripts (official, sealed in envelope) from the college or university from which you earned your bachelor's degree as well as from any college/university from which you received graduate credit. Aurora University accepts official electronic transcripts at AU-Etranscripts@aurora.edu
- Two (2) letters of recommendation. Please seek persons who are acquainted with your professional or academic abilities.
- An interview with the program director or designee