Admission Requirements - MBA
- A completed Graduate Application for Admission
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college and/or university (minimum 2.75 GPA on a 4.0 scale). Students with a GPA of less than 2.75 will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Transcripts (official, sealed in envelope) from the college or university from which you earned your bachelor's degree as well as from any college and/or university from which you received graduate credit. Aurora University accepts official electronic transcripts at AU-Etranscripts@aurora.edu
- Two (2) letters of recommendation. Please seek persons who are acquainted with your professional or academic abilities.
- An interview with the program director or designee