These requirements will apply to students enrolling at AU in the 2017-2018 academic year. Current students can find the requirements that apply to them by consulting the relevant academic catalog.
MSA Program Admission
Aurora University's MSA program accepts students from all academic backgrounds and an undergraduate degree in accounting is not required. If you have a bachelor's degree in a field other than accounting, you will be required to take foundational courses to complete the program. You may enter the program in any of five modules during the calendar year.
- A completed Graduate Application for Admission
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college and/or university (minimum 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale). Students with a GPA of less than 3.0 will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Transcripts (official, sealed in envelope) from all prior college and/or university credit. Aurora University accepts official electronic transcripts at AU-ETranscripts@aurora.edu.
- A professional resume
- Two (2) letters of recommendation. Please seek persons who are acquainted with your professional or academic abilities.
- An interview with the program director or designee