This is an exciting and historic time for AU as we transform the south side of campus with the new Welcome Center. Your patience, understanding and flexibility during this process will be appreciated.
Live Construction Video
View live video feeds of the Hill Welcome Center and Schingoethe Museum construction projects.
Work Recently Completed
- Installed and connected underground storage vault
- Continued sidewalk and landscape restoration work
- Planted all Greenspire Linden allée tress
- Continued interior painting and trimwork
- Completed porcelain tile floor and began hardwood floor installation
- Continued exterior grading and began paver work
- Fine grade and complete landscaping for the season
- Begin landscaping and courtyard pavers
- Complete hardwood floor installation
- Complete sidewalks
- Continue millwork installation
- Install kitchen equipment and plumbing fixtures
Click the image to enlarge the south campus expansion map.
Logistical and Safety Awareness
- Adhere to posted construction signage
- Do not wander through areas with active construction work
- Please watch for trucks entering and leaving the roadways
- Avoid Calumet Ave if possible
Contact Jeff Cali, Assistant Vice President for Administration, at 630-844-6850 or email@example.com.